Thank you for joining the Cancervive Cycling Tour and pledging to raise vital funds and awareness for Wellspring!
Our fundraising goal for this year is $90,000. These proceeds go directly to Wellspring
Your fundraising efforts ensure Wellspring can continue to provide support, programs and services to people and their families living with cancer. For more information on Wellspring please visit Wellspring Calgary or Wellspring Edmonton.
We want to help you achieve your fundraising goals and keeping the “fun” in fundraising!
Here are our tips on how to have the most fundraising success:
- Set up your donation page
- When you registered, you should have received access to your very own fundraising page! Before sending this page to everyone you know we suggest personalizing it with a photo and a write up on why you are riding this year! (if you have not received your login information please contact email@example.com
- Make your first ask or personal donation
- Make a donation to yourself to start your fundraising or as someone you know won’t say no. Having your first donation makes it easier for your supporters to know how much to donate and that you are committed to achieving your goal!
- Send out emails and social media to your network
- Let your friends, family and colleagues know what you have signed up for the Cancervive Cycle Tour and don’t be afraid to ask! Social media is a great way to reach out to a whole new group of people. Everyone will be proud of your efforts.
- Plan for success
- After sending out a few emails and social media posts check your total and make a plan for how you will achieve the remainder of your goal. Having a party or a raffle – check out these tips and ideas and have some fun!
- Here’s our top 5 fundraiser ideas for any day
- Use your birthday, anniversary, baby shower, wedding, etc. as an excuse to throw a party!
- Suggest donations in lieu of gifts.
- Have a bake sale or garage sale with proceeds going to Wellspring Calgary
- Have a bottle drive: put out some flyers with info about Cancervive and contact your local bottle depot!
- Have a poker tournament: set a buy in, half goes to the winner half goes to Wellspring Calgary
- Lawn mowing or sidewalk shoveling: lend a helping hand for a donation!